Attention ETLMRA members

  • barry goodner
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2007
      May the 5th I need as many racers as I can get to display there mowers
      at the Decatur Spring Festival at the Court House. To help promote the
      US race we are holding in Ooltewah at Goodners Equipment in June.
      Please contact me if you will be able to attend.

      thanks

      Barry
    • david kast
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7, 2007
        Barry,
        I will bring my mowers to Decatur to help promote the national race.
        David

        barry goodner <barrypt2000@...> wrote:
        May the 5th I need as many racers as I can get to display there mowers
        at the Decatur Spring Festival at the Court House. To help promote the
        US race we are holding in Ooltewah at Goodners Equipment in June.
        Please contact me if you will be able to attend.

        thanks

        Barry

        Bored stiff? Loosen up...