Re: [ESLGroup] Friendship

  • sudarshana edirisinghe
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2008
      Hi !

      I am Sudarshana (Male)  from Sri Lanka, and I am 29 years old. I am doing a Government profession and  I am seeking to do my Master degree. I am single and I would like to know Ur datas Pl.

      Pl. write to me

      God luck !

      Sudarshana

      "Elias (DADA SAVAR)" <elias@...> wrote:
      Hi! Kazmi,

      I'm express my intention to make a friendship with you. I'm a girl of 22 years old. can u provide me your dtls pls?

      Tnx.
      Kajol
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 2, 2008
        hi dear
        i'm priyan. i'm insroi lanka. i'm 25 year old boy. i'm university student of sri lanka. good buy. take care

      • Dalas
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 2, 2008
          --- In ESLGroup@yahoogroups.com, liyanapalliyage priyan buddhika
          <priyanbuddhika006@...> wrote:
          hi dear
          i'm priyan. i'm insroi lanka. i'm 25 year old boy. i'm university
          student of sri lanka. good buy. take care

          http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

          Hi!thank you fr ur resposnse, I'm frm Bangladesh & sevicing in private
          company. fm the long day I'm searching a good frnd who can keep
          communication btwn each other.So are u agree to maintain frndship with
          me? If think it is posible,pls call back to me ovr cell Ph.# 88-02-0172-
          0070988, Ok?
          Thanks.
          Elias
        • ghaviraj
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 13, 2008
            Thank you.
          • Mijanur Rahman
            Message 5 of 7 , May 24, 2009
              Hi all, I am member in this ESL group. I think everybody is presently very fine. I want a partner who can share equally my joy and sorrow as like her. Thanks to all.

              Best Rgds
              MR. Mijan