Hal: Re : Hal: RE : [ESLGroup]

  • Andre Surya
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2007
      Dear Marie,
      Thanks for giving me the idea.It'so simple, interesting as well as amusing!!!Since I also teach two classes of business people, is there any game suitable for the clerical staff?thanks a lot!
      Andre

      De : Andre Surya <and_re_sur_ya@ yahoo.co. id>
      À : ESLGroup@yahoogroup s.com
      Envoyé le : Dimanche, 25 Février 2007, 2h05mn 02s
      Objet : Hal: RE : [ESLGroup]

      Hi, Terry, nice to know you!I'm just curious, are you an italian living in Italy or other country?btw, I'm Andre, an indonesian living in Jakarta.I'm an ESL teacher teaching a foreign company in Indonesia. Guys, would anyone be kind enough to give me some contributions of English classroom games applicable in ESL classes? it's for the ice breaking in my teaching,thanks a lot...