Re: [ESLGroup] Re: RESPONDS TO YOUR MAIL

  • mai salah
    Message 1 of 32 , Nov 1, 2007
      hi........ katan
      how are you?
      i am egyptian ** i am studying in the faculty of arts*cairo university
      in section libraries.
      i like reading alot and the book my friend  permanent.
      i like to learn languages and started to learn spanish and speak little German.
      i love sports; especially basketball'" tennis; and running.
      making friend from all countries of the world
      I like to know the history and cultures of many countries and learn more
      I love life and I like that against access to what I want
      I am happy because you will become a friend to me, I was watching films from India much I love and I want to know a lot about India
      see; you
      from *mai*

      Ketan Shah <ketan6468@...> wrote:
      Hi.... Mai
      How are you? How's your life now? I hope you are in good condition at this time.
      I am Ketan. I am an Indian. I'm a Accounts Officer in Paper & Chemical Mfg.unit. I live in the Country : India   State : Gujarat . I am man, 5 feet 6 inches tall. I have a fair complexion. I love singing, dancing and making freind.
      I love to travel different places in our country along with my friends. I am friendly person, honest, truthful, kind-hearted, loving, understanding and very responsible. I love people with sense of humor. I am searching for a person who is willing to accept me as who I am. I am very sincere and willing to give my love and care to the right guy and at the right time.
      What about you? What are your hobbies?
      What are the things that you like?
      What interest you most and what are the things you want to try out or experience which you haven't experienced yet in your whole life?Can you please tell me about yourself?
      I will be grateful and glad to recieved a post letter from you written whole-heartedly. I would prefer to have a snail mail letter.

      Ketan

      rauf_mansoori <rauf_mansoori@ yahoo.co. in> wrote:
      --- Yes.I would like to have friendship with you.In
      ESLGroup@yahoogroup s.com, mai salah <mai_salah_2006@ ...> wrote:

      > hello my friend
      > my name is mai
      > iam female
      > iam egyptian
      > i was born in 15-8-1988
      > iam very happy to be my

      > Do You Yahoo!?
      > http://mail. yahoo.com

      Do You Yahoo!?
      http://mail. yahoo.com

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • o_sanata
      Message 32 of 32 , Nov 1, 2013

        hello

        ---In ESLGroup@yahoogroups.com, <adaele786@...> wrote:

        HI MY DEAR FRIEND,

        I am British /Asian,Male,Graduate,staying and well setteled here in London,England,Uk,nice job/good income/own home/happy life,open minded,cheerful, gsoh., full of love, kind, caring,With strong an healthy body,attractive,non smoker,non alcoholic. I Like and Love Penpalls, good friendship, good relationships, am no fussy, no arogant. am happy minded N very happy life. Likes only love, passion, good laughing, flowers, happy family, sweet home, love life,love kids,like traveling, romantic evenings, candle light dinner,-If u like me as good friend.i can chat,can call,can sms msg,-?,  Please feel free contact -- My id: ADAELE786@...,   ANYWAY THANKS VERY MUCH,TAKE CARE,BYE NOW WITH BEST WISHES,BEST REGARDS AND LOVE,ADAELE,LONDON,UK,XXXXXX