Friendshp by email

  • colston.janet
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2011
      I am a British lady coming up to my 70th birthday.

      My interest are needlework,art(I draw /paint mainly animals.My enjoyment of music is varied.I appreciate a good operatic voice, but am not really keen on opera.When the weather is fine I like to get in the garden and potter about.Ialso enjoy reading detective stories.I am married, but my hubby has his own interests.
      If there is someone out there who would be interested in forming a friendship,I will be happy to answer all communication.I prefer people
      in my own age group.60-75.Any nationality