English Language Teacher Position for ITAS Group

  • Rashad Nuraliyev
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2011
      Dear AllWe're As an International Training and Study Group offer you open position at our company. If you want to see you around us then send us your resume. We look forward to hearing you soon.

      Rashad NuraliyevBusiness Development DirectorITAS GroupInternational Training and Study Group Matbuat Ave., 18/7 Mammad Rahim str.,539th District,Baku, AzerbaijanAZ1073 Tel: 00994 12 4802281e-mail: rashad@... www.itas.az