hello

  • mary black
    Message 1 of 25 , Aug 27 11:49 PM
      i am naeemeh and i am glad to join to ESLGroup. i hope i will improve my english language skills. i am an irainian girl. and i am crazy for learning english.

    • SKTG
      Message 2 of 25 , Aug 28 12:52 AM
        i am also wants to come stream line as i want to made my self more
        Iducated to improve.
        Lets join hands with me to start this passion.
        Sincerely yours: Oneeb Khan

        -------------------------------
        In ESLGroup@yahoogroups.com, mary black <englishclub20@...> wrote:
        i am naeemeh and i am glad to join to ESLGroup. i hope i will improve
        my english language skills. i am an irainian girl. and i am crazy for
        learning english.
        --------------------------------
        Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger Version 8.
        Get it NOW
      • englishclub20
        Message 3 of 25 , Aug 28 10:00 AM
          Dear Oneeb khan
          I am very glad to see that you sent me a message back I am sure we
          will be very good pen friends. Firstly I need to ask you some basic
          questions to know you better. How old are you? What is your
          nationality? Are you Female/male? Who is your favorite singer? Are you
          single? And whatever you like I know about you.
          My name is naeemeh and I am an Iranian girl as I told you before. I am
          17.
          I guess you are Indian because khan followed your name. I think most
          of the Indian names are followed by khan. Am I right?
          I am anxiously looking forward to reading your next message. Send me
          a message, do not forget. I can not still believe I could find another
          new friend.
          Yours truly,
          Naeemeh
        • Oneebul Abedin
          Message 4 of 25 , Aug 29 1:26 AM
            Dearest Naeemeh - Salam
            Hope you are in the best of health. I'm fine & happy.
            Thank you for your email & concerns about me.
            My Name is ONEEB-UL-ABEDIN KHAN
            Age: 34 Years
            Location: Karachi-Pakistan
            Originaly: From Kabul-Afghanistan
            Migrated to: Sibbi-Balochistan (A Provience of
            Pakistan)
            Education: 2 Masters (1-in Industrial Management)
            (2-in Computer Science)
            Profession: Info. Tech.
            Currently Working: As a System Analyst in a Motorcycle

            Manufacturing Plant

            I look forward to hear you more & also sending you my
            pictures & hope you must send me yours.
            Meanwhile, i'm looking forward to hear more about your
            education?
            Thanking you in anticipation.
            Best Regards
            Sincerely yours: Oneeb Khan

            --- englishclub20 <englishclub20@...> wrote:

            > Dear Oneeb khan
            > I am very glad to see that you sent me a message
            > back I am sure we
            > will be very good pen friends. Firstly I need to ask
            > you some basic
            > questions to know you better. How old are you? What
            > is your
            > nationality? Are you Female/male? Who is your
            > favorite singer? Are you
            > single? And whatever you like I know about you.
            > My name is naeemeh and I am an Iranian girl as I
            > told you before. I am
            > 17.
            > I guess you are Indian because khan followed your
            > name. I think most
            > of the Indian names are followed by khan. Am I
            > right?
            > I am anxiously looking forward to reading your next
            > message. Send me
            > a message, do not forget. I can not still believe I
            > could find another
            > new friend.
            > Yours truly,
            > Naeemeh

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • mamush desta
            Message 5 of 25 , Sep 20, 2007
              hello lavenia .I am ready to be your friend.

              Message 6 of 25 , Sep 20, 2007

                and can you tell me where u come from?
                my msn is mickeymouse422@...

                To: ESLGroup@yahoogroups.com
                From: kukumam@...
                Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 14:59:03 +0100

                hello lavenia .I am ready to be your friend.

                I am Viraj.I seledted you for good friendship,will u be my friend.Please reply quick as I am waiting
                with regards
                Viraj

                .

                FareChase.

                Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

                聰明搜尋和瀏覽網路的免費工具列 — Windows Live 搜尋工具列
              • mamush desta
                Message 7 of 25 , Sep 20, 2007

                  Message 8 of 25 , Sep 20, 2007
                    hello lavenia
                    I am an Indian male and wish to have reiendship with u.

                    Ram and Indian male

                    Message 9 of 25 , Sep 20, 2007

                      my msn is mickeymouse422@...
                      and where are u come from?

                      To: ESLGroup@yahoogroups.com
                      From: kukumam@...
                      Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 07:12:49 -0700

                      hello lavenia .I am ready to be your friend.

                      I am Viraj.I seledted you for good friendship,will u be my friend.Please reply quick as I am waiting
                      with regards
                      Viraj

                      .

                      FareChase.

                      Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

                      隨身的 Windows Live Messenger 和 Hotmail,不限時地掌握資訊盡在指間— MSN Mobile
                    • 吳 惠芬
                      Message 10 of 25 , Sep 20, 2007

                        hello~nice to meet you.
                        i come from Taiwan and i am still a student now.
                        my English is not very well but i will try my best.

                        To: ESLGroup@yahoogroups.com

                        I am Viraj.I seledted you for good friendship,will u be my friend.Please reply quick as I am waiting
                        with regards
                        Viraj

                        .

                        FareChase.

                        Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

                        下載最新版本的 Windows Live Messenger 8.1,分享音樂、共用搜尋,和即時傳訊好友線上同樂!— 立即下載
                      • mamush desta
                        Message 11 of 25 , Sep 21, 2007
                          hei I am here to meet you......

                          From: pvirna@hotmail. it
                          Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 14:48:05 +0200

                          hi
                          my msn contact is airhostess@hotmail. it
                          bye
                          Virna

                          To: eslgroup@yahoogroup s.com
                          From: mickeymouse422@ hotmail.com
                          Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 21:51:51 +0800

                          YA~i am very happy.But my English is not very good. I am very happy to have foreign friend.

                          To: ESLGroup@yahoogroup s.com
                          From: ghaviraj@yahoo. com
                          Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 05:09:47 +0100

                          lavenia satakala <la_satakala@ yahoo.com> wrote:

                          hello friend,
                          I am Viraj.I seledted you for good friendship,will u be my friend.Please reply quick as I am waiting
                          with regards
                          Viraj

                          .

                          FareChase.

                          隨身的 Windows Live Messenger 和 Hotmail,不限時地掌握資訊盡在指間— MSN Mobile

                          Crea il tuo Spaces e presentati al mondo, raccontaci le tue vacanze e carica fino a 500 foto al mese! Windows Live Spaces

                          Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
                        • Elia Venturi
                          Message 12 of 25 , Sep 26, 2007
                            mamush desta ha scritto:
                            > hello lavenia .I am ready to be your friend.

                            Hi dear penpal friend!
                            thank you for your email.
                            As I am studying for some Cambridge exams, I'd like to get in touch with
                            people around England
                            Good luck
                            Elia
                          • Elia Venturi
                            Message 13 of 25 , Sep 26, 2007
                              Elia Venturi ha scritto:

                              > mamush desta ha scritto:
                              > > hello lavenia .I am ready to be your friend.

                            • mücahide akoglan
                              Message 14 of 25 , Mar 9, 2008

                                            Hello friends,
                                İf you need much money please visit this site
                                http://bux.to/?r=makoglan

                              • viren
                                Message 15 of 25 , Jan 22, 2009
                                  hi
                                  i am viren age 41 yrs from chennai looking for some pen pals
                                  if interested please email me vvaru@...
                                • louafi mourad
                                  Message 16 of 25 , Aug 9 2:30 AM
                                    hi! everybody who is interested in making relattions wuth me contactme throught esl group
                                  • louafidz
                                    Message 17 of 25 , Aug 9 6:25 AM
                                      hi ulilla c.otadoy, how old are you?
                                    • elaine_goebel
                                      Message 18 of 25 , Aug 28 7:20 AM
                                        hello my name is elaine iam from san diego,ca and iam 39 but don't look it and iam looking for a single white military man. iam a dental assistant,blond hair, blue eyes,135 lbs.
                                      • dhesand
                                        Message 19 of 25 , Mar 25, 2010
                                          i'm new here,,,i'm indonesian..my activity study cause i'm student..nice to meet everyone..hope i can speak english fluently cause i just can speak little..
                                        • AMKYJOUD
                                          Message 20 of 25 , Apr 2, 2011
                                            My name is Moona. I am an ESL student looking forward to improving my English language proficiency and making friends.
                                          • Ashk Iran
                                            Message 21 of 25 , Aug 9 1:24 AM
                                              Hi there,
                                               It's Ashkan from Iran. I want a pen friend who is interested in technology or car.
                                              :-)

                                            • achi
                                              Message 22 of 25 , Nov 7, 2011
                                                i'm astri from indonesia..
                                                i want to find friend, and find friend to teach me english..
                                                could be to help me?
                                              • Kwi Kelbert
                                                Message 23 of 25 , Nov 12, 2011
                                                  how are you doing well i am happy to meet someone like you who will also like to teach me more English well i am happy dear friend ,please can you give me your face book name

                                                • achi 1503
                                                  Message 24 of 25 , Jan 4, 2012
                                                    i'm from indonesia. nice to see you. i'm employer but i'm still 18 years old. thank you for your reply..

                                                  • achi 1503
                                                    Message 25 of 25 , Jan 4, 2012
                                                      yes muflihah. i live in jakarta. i was graduated school last year. sorry if i late to reply it.