friend

  • sharpstar33
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2010
      hi,iam new yahoo.my name is naveen. i am serching a good true friend .
    • teye narh
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 23, 2011
        hi,
        Samuel from Ghana is knocking at your door to welcome an interested person as a
        friend. Just to share thoughts, know about how things are moving around place of
        stay and how best we can help make things better.

        I am 28yrs, speaks English and other 3 national language. A Christian and I like
        browsing as well.