Hi everyone

  • sdsahin
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2010
      Hi everyone.
      I'm a new member in this group. I learn seek english. I want to help can mail a friend.
    • Nurul Muhammad Haris
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2010
        Hi my friends! See you again. I hope everything is okay. Always happy,
        smile, and laugh. I am from Tangerang, Indonesia. You can add my
        facebook at mharis9@.... Thanks a lot

        2010/4/30, sdsahin <sdsahin@...>:
        > Hi everyone.
        > I'm a new member in this group. I learn seek english. I want to help can
        > mail a friend.

      • morza shaeri
        Message 3 of 3 , May 4, 2010
          hello I am morza from Iran I like to have penfrieds all over the world pleasewrite me and mail my address to your friends so that I can find more friends thank you bye.