friend

  • george kyere
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 13, 2009
      i am George from Ghana, i need friend from Canada, USA, Germany and Holland.
    • sharpstar33
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 29, 2010
        hi,iam new yahoo.my name is naveen. i am serching a good true friend .
      • teye narh
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 23, 2011
          hi,
          Samuel from Ghana is knocking at your door to welcome an interested person as a
          friend. Just to share thoughts, know about how things are moving around place of
          stay and how best we can help make things better.

          I am 28yrs, speaks English and other 3 national language. A Christian and I like
          browsing as well.