Ary, 32, Singapore

  • viren_ary
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2009
      Hello everyone.. This is Ary, 32 from Singapore. I'm interested to
      learn as many languages from all around the world as possible,
      especially Yoruba, Hausa, Amharic from Africa, plus Portuguese, French,
      Maori, Sinhalese, Tamil, Thai & any languages from Polynesia, Micronesia
      & Melanesia. In return, I'll teach you English & Malay.

      If you're interested, please reply with your name, country & what
      languages you speak. If you want to be pen pals (not email pals), email
      me your address as well & I'll reply with mine. To be my pen pals, you
      need to tell me about the cultures of your country.

      Regards,

      Ary J [:x]