Re: Balasan: [ESLGroup] hi

  • harun boavida
    Message 1 of 93 , Jun 3, 2007
      my day's is october 14, and you ?
      nice to meet you again because I'm very busy
      God Bleeing you......................................so sorry I'm to,n I live in East Timor and replay me Harun

      Hana Joli <ana_hanahimeto@...> wrote:
      haiiii......
      thanks to be my friend,,,sorry I'm late to answer your email but nice to know you....where do you live????

      luqe_liverpudlian <luqe_liverpudlian@ yahoo.co. id> wrote:

      how's your day?????

      Lelah menerima spam? Surat Yahoo! mempunyai perlindungan terbaik terhadap spam.
      http://id.mail. yahoo.com/

      Kunjungi halaman depan Yahoo! Indonesia yang baru!

      Got a little couch potato?

    • syed ghaziuddin
      Message 93 of 93 , Jan 29, 2012
        i am a new member. like to have more friends. i am from india. plz add me to the list. thanks n rgrds. ams