Re: [ESLGroup] Just to Say Hi All !

  • Aslam Mohammed
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2009
      hi friend how r u .i am allso same like.i am from srilanka .what ur
      contry . if u can pls tell more. ok
      ba..................................................................................y.
      see u after recived ur email.

      On 1/31/09, sindybisnath <sindybisnath@...> wrote:
      > Hi My Name is Sindy and am From Trinidad,An 25 years od age and I am
      > interested in a pen friend from all over the world, I Love reading and
      > interacting with exciting new friends.

    • PRATAP BAG
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2009
        Hi friend I am Pratap Bag from kolkata, India.I want to know more about
        > differrent culture of others country.

        After receiving the answer I'll inform you more.

      • Azeem Usmani
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 4, 2009
          ASSALAM O ALAIKUM TO ALL
          I AM TEACHER,I CAN TEACH O LEVEL PHYSICS,CHEMISTERY,BIOLOGY,MATHS AND F.SC PRE MEDICAL,PHYSICS CHEMISTERY,BIOLOGY.
          I WILL NOT TALK ABOUT THE TUITION FEE BEFORE,FIRST I WILL TEACH TWO DAYS IF THE STUDENT IS SATISFIED AND HE WILL THINK THAT I AM HELP FULL IN HIS UPLIFT THEN WE WILL DECIDE ABOUT THE TUITION FEE,
          I WILL TEACH ON INTERNET THROUGH VOICE MICKE AND WEB CAMERA,I WILL TEACH LIKE A TUITOR AT HOME,I WILL DRAW THE DIAGRAMS AND SOLVE THE NUMERICALS IN FRONT OF THE STUDENT.
          WITH MY VERY BEST WISHES TO ALL,
          KINDEST REGRADS,
          SHAMIM UL HAQ USMANI

          To: sindybisnath@...: ESLGroup@yahoogroups.comFrom: emerald4ns@...: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 21:18:39 +0600Subject: Re: [ESLGroup] Just to Say Hi All !