- I Used To Not Be Anti-Cop; Lincoln Was Wrong; Why Attack Iran?; Richard Paey Speaks; H.A.D. : A Short Story; highlighted this week. View this week s entireMessage 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2007View SourceI Used To Not Be Anti-Cop; Lincoln Was Wrong; Why Attack Iran?; Richard Paey
Speaks; "H.A.D.": A Short Story; highlighted this week.
View this week's entire issue at URL-
(try clicking on the link above or cut and paste it into your browser
address line, whichever method you prefer).
I selected 80 (a special large 'holiday' issue) items for this week's
review, all accessible via the link above. Directly below I list links to
this week's featured items within the review,
"I Used To Not Be Anti-Cop"
- By Manuel Lora from LewRockwell.com;
"Lincoln Was Wrong: The Ease of Fooling Most of the People Most of the Time"
- By John Chuckman from Dissident Voice;
"Why Attack Iran?"
- By David R. Henderson from AntiWar.com;
"Richard Paey Speaks"
- Interviewed by Radley Balko from Reason;
"'H.A.D.': A Short Story"
- By Shaun A. Saunders from Sunni and the Conspirators.
The weekly review contains many more articles, 75 this issue, but the four
above ranked as my favorites this week.
My blog has a post relevant to Ender's Review in general, and this week's
issue in particular. You can find that blog post here -
If someone forwarded you this note, to receive your own reminder note every
week, subscribe to the list by sending e-mail to
ERevNoteemail@example.com or join the Yahoo group at URL-
. . .Tom Ender
Editor and Publisher, Endervidualism