Harvest is ripe

  • Mussie Araia
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      Do you not say, 'Four months more and then the harvest'? I tell you, open
      your eyes and look at the fields! They are ripe for harvest."
      John 4:35

      Dear brothers and sister, as we read it in the abover verse from the bible
      the harvest for souls is ripe more than ever before. Due to the current
      troubled situations in the world a lot of people are turning their eyes to
      God for peace and answers to their questions, so at this time more than ever
      before the lord needs more willing servants that he wants to send to the
      harvest before the season is over. The lord will pay all the faithful
      servants who are willing to
      do the harvesting now with most precious gift of " everlasting life".

      Let's make it our daily routine to try to tell at least one person about
      salvation through Jesus.

      May the lord God help us to open our eyes to look at the fields and notice
      how ripe they are.

      Mussie Tsegai.