Tons of pictures

  • Mona
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2005
      I am cleaning up my Photobucket and wanted to post the pictures I plan on
      deleting. I have two big posts in my journal,
      http://www.livejournal.com/users/blacklabtx/.

      Some of these pictures are in my Yahoo Photo Album but some are not.

      If you want to save them, please feel free too. Just right click on the
      ones you want and save as.

      Enjoy,

      Mona

      Here is the breakdown of the two posts:

      This one is screen caps of the Troy Best Buy Bonus Disk
      http://www.livejournal.com/users/blacklabtx/131070.html

      This one is just random small and medium pictures and manipulations
      http://www.livejournal.com/users/blacklabtx/131159.html