Re: (ERIC-BANA-RAMA): Re: Hulk Superbowl spot Scoop !!!

  • VRC1412@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2003
      Hi everyone--I am not new to the list but I haven't emailed in a long time(my
      husband had some medical problems). Anyway, he is much better and I am
      looking forward to sharing news and emails about Eric Bana. I have been a
      fan since I saw Black Hawk Down and then Chopper.
      Has anyone seen the new Entertainment Weekly magazine(with an X-Men character
      on the cover). There is a small article on "Hulk" and there is a small photo
      of Eric with Jennifer Connelly from the film. Anyway, glad to be back and I
      can't wait for "Hulk" to come out!
      Yours,
      Vicky C.