Newbie per se

  • Rania
    Message 1 of 102 , Apr 22 7:58 PM
      Is anyone out there? I wasn't suprised to find only 2
      groups on Yahoo and a handful of sites and half
      mentions of Eric online.... just disappointed.

      So, I'm curious, who has been a member the "longest"
      and if there is a FAQ for ?s about Eric worth reading,
      anything that is off topic for this list, anything
      you're discussing now? (hint hint) and if this is a
      dead end or a viable list. (Sorry but the # of
      messages posted make it look like a ghost town:( )

      Rania

      =====
      Sexton Stables
      http://ssexton.freeyellow.com

      http://games.yahoo.com/
    • *Amber*
      Message 102 of 102 , Sep 17, 2004
        I enjoy all of Eric movies, but my favorites are Black Hawk Down, The Nugget and Chopper. My
        favorite character that he's portrayed, or in this case becomes, is Mark "Chopper" Read. For
        obvious reasons if you have seen the film it really launched his career.

        ~Amber