Lucky You and a Promo Card from Something in the Air

  • dmo4433@flash.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2007

      I just thought I would pass on a bit of Lucky You helpful sites.

      I know that the Lucky You Official Website, http://luckyyoumovie.warnerbros.com/, has been updated and is good but most fans prefer to be able to download trailers and pictures.

      The best source I have found for trailers is ComingSoon.net, http://www.comingsoon.net/films.php?id=8432.  They have Quick Time, Windows Media Player and iPod formats as well as a wide choice of sizes. They also have a very good gallery of stills for the movie.

      Another good site is RopeOfSilicon.com, http://www.ropeofsilicon.com/movies.php?id=2336.  It also has a very nice selection for the trailers and a good gallery.

      I purchased some promo cards on eBay a while back and have finally scanned them and gotten this scan cleaned up for you guys.  It is for Something in the Air, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0217960/, an Australian tv series that Eric was on in 2000.

      Link to scan:  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v152/blacklabtx/2007febEB/Something_in_the_Air_Card-Mona.jpg

      HTML Readers can click on the thumbnail image:

      Enjoy,

      Mona

    • Mari Rocha
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2007
        Thanks dear!!!

        dmo4433@... escreveu:
[...]

        Fale com seus amigos de graça com o novo Yahoo! Messenger
        http://br.messenger.yahoo.com/

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 2, 2007

          I purchased some promo cards on eBay a while back and have finally scanned them and gotten this scan cleaned up for you guys.  It is for Something in the Air, http://www.imdb. com/title/ tt0217960/, an Australian tv series that Eric was on in 2000.

          Links to scans

          http://img.photobuc ket.com/albums/ v152/blacklabtx/ 2007febEB/ Something_ in_the_Air_ Card-Mona. jpg

          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v152/blacklabtx/2007febEB/Something_in_the_Air_Joe_Card-Mona.jpg

          You can get the both full size scans from my Yahoo Photo storage, http://photos.yahoo.com/dmo4433. They are in the album "tv Something in the Air".

          HTML Readers can click on the thumbnail images:

          Enjoy,

          Mona

        • dmo4433@flash.net
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 3, 2007

            I have had this card for a while and scanned it yesterday and have cleaned up the scan for you guys.  It is for the Eric Bana Show, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0272380/, an Australian tv show starring Eric that was on in 1997.

            Link to medium size scan in my Photobucket:

            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v152/blacklabtx/2007febEB/Eric_Bana_Show_Card-Mona.jpg

            You can get the full size scan from my Yahoo Photo storage, http://photos. yahoo.com/ dmo4433. It is in the album "tv Eric Bana Show".  There are 3 albums of screen caps from the show. The albums are "tv Eric Bana Show 1", "tv Eric Bana Show 2"and "tv Eric Bana Show 3".

            HTML Readers can click on the thumbnail image:

            Enjoy,

            Mona

          • debby keefer
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 3, 2007
              thanks for all your pics, mona.  he was so cute when he still had his baby fat!!

              dmo4433@... wrote:
              I have had this card for a while and scanned it yesterday and have cleaned up the scan for you guys.  It is for the Eric Bana Show, http://www.imdb. com/title/ tt0272380/, an Australian tv show starring Eric that was on in 1997.
              Link to medium size scan in my Photobucket:
              You can get the full size scan from my Yahoo Photo storage, http://photos. yahoo.com/ dmo4433. It is in the album "tv Eric Bana Show".  There are 3 albums of screen caps from the show. The albums are "tv Eric Bana Show 1", "tv Eric Bana Show 2"and "tv Eric Bana Show 3".
              HTML Readers can click on the thumbnail image:
              Enjoy,
              Mona

              with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.

            • Bana Lust