hi

  • Lori Tabor-Randall
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 3, 2006
      I would like to receive messages from the group.  thanks
    • dmo4433@flash.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 3, 2006

        This will take you to the Edit Membership Page.

        Step 1. Your Contact Information

        The profile shown below will be used to identify you when you access photos, messages, and other great features of your Yahoo! Group. The email address will be used for group messages.

        Yahoo! Profile

        To protect your privacy, you can not use email addresses as profiles on Yahoo! Groups. Profiles that can not be used:

            THERE MAY BE AN E-MAIL ADDRESS OR PROFILE NAME HERE.  DON’T WORRY IF THERE ISN’T

        Select the Yahoo! Profile you would like to use for this group. This profile will be used to identify you when you access the group's Web features.  JUST USE THE RADIO BUTTONS TO SELECT ONE OF THE PROFILES IF THERE IS MORE THAN ONE OR YOU CAN CHOOSE TO ADD A NEW ONE

            * profile1

            * profile2

              (Add new profile)

        Email Address

        Choose the email address that you would like group messages sent to.  HERE YOU CAN USE THE RADIO BUTTONS TO SELECT ONE OF THE E-MAIL ADDRESSES IF THERE IS MORE THAN ONE OR ADD A NEW ONE

            * email1@...

            * email2@...

             (Add new email address)

        Email Address Display

        Your email address is always hidden from group members except in messages you post.

            Hide my email and IP address from the group moderators.  IT IS BEST NOT TO SELECT THE HIDE MY EMAIL AND IP IF YOU WANT TO REPLY TO POSTS VIA EMAIL

            Note: If you choose this option, you will not be able to post messages to the group via email.

        Step 2. Message Delivery THERE ARE 4 OPTIONS – CHOOSE THE ONE THAT YOU PREFER BASED ON THE DESCRIPTIONS

        Yahoo! Groups lets you choose how you stay in touch.

        Individual Email The option to choose if you want to get each group message and special notice individually and immediately, as it is posted.

        Daily Digest The option to choose if you want to see all messages but limit the amount of email you receive. We'll compile an email of up to 25 messages and send daily (special notices too!).

        Special Notices - Receive only important email notices from the group moderator.

        Web Only - Don't get notified of the latest happenings. Read messages only on the web.

        Step 3. Message Preference

        Select a display format for any email messages you may receive: (See samples) CHOOSE FULLY FEATURED (HTML) OR TRADITIONAL (TEXT)

        Fully Featured (New & Improved!)

        Traditional

        Email Notification THIS AREA CAN BE DIFFERENT FOR MODERATORS FROM JUST MEMBERS – I AM A MODERATOR AND IT SHOWS ME THESE CHOICES, EACH OF WHICH CAN BE TURNED ON OR OFF BY CHECKING THE BOXES.

            * Notify me when a member joins/leaves this group or there are new files in the Files area.

            * Notify me when there are pending messages, photos or memberships which require approval.

            * Notify me when there are pending messages which have been identified as possible spam.

        I hope that this helps you decide how you want to receive messages from the group and get it set up the way you want.

        Mona

        Group Moderator

        I would like to receive messages from the group.  thanks