May 8, 2006 People magazine

  • dmo4433@flash.net
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2006

      Eric is in the May 8, 2006 People magazine.  Sammie, http://sammie323.blogspot.com/, has scans from the magazine.  I have removed the text from the scan of the page that Eric is on and it is the group’s featured clickable picture on the group homepage.  The article from Eric’s page is below as well as links for TEXT readers and clickable thumbs for HTML readers.

      I uploaded Sammie’s scans and the photo manipulation that I did into my Yahoo Photo storage, http://photos.yahoo.com/dmo4433, in the album “2006-May-8 People from Sammie”.

      You can also get to my Yahoo Photo Album by going to the group homepage.

      ...then look for graphic "Extras Mona’s Yahoo Photos".

      If you don't know how to download the full sized pictures from my Yahoo Photo Album, here is a link that shows you "how to":

      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v152/blacklabtx/HowToDownload.jpg

      Mona

      *******

      ARTICLE

      *******

      May 8, 2006 People World's Most Beautiful

      "I'm a jeans-and-T-shirt gut.  I like to be very comfortable."

      Eric Bana

      At Banatics.com, http://www.spybroken.com/bana/, fans of the 37-year-old Australian actor call themselves names like Mrs Banadinovich and Mrs. Bana of Turkey and go Bananas over such subjects as the number of times members have seen Troy or Munich (tops for Troy: 39).  Banatics, this one's for you:

      Skin Care:  "I don't mind doing stuff for my skin, but I forget.  My wife throws a scrub into the shower."

      Red-Carpet Look vs. Everday:  "Less dirt under my nails--and truly the only time I wear a suit."

      Best Feature Now:  "Good hair that really does what I tell it."

      On Aging:  "I'm active with the kids [Klaus, 6.  Sophia, 4.] and don't want to end up a couch potato.  Hopefully I'll improve as I get older.  My dad, who's in his early 60's, looks very distinguished."

      *******

      LINKS for TEXT readers

      *******

      Page Scan http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v152/blacklabtx/2006mayEB/27.jpg

      Manipulation http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v152/blacklabtx/2006mayEB/2006may8people_manipByMona.jpg

      *******

      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2006

        Serein has an even bigger scan of the magazine and I have also edited out the text on this bigger version. Here you go, Serein's scan and my manipulation. Click thumbs for full sizes.  Text readers can use the links.

        2000 x 2804 -563 K and 2000 x 2804 - 297 K

        Links to pictures:

        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v152/blacklabtx/2006mayEB/2006may08people-serein.jpg

        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v152/blacklabtx/2006mayEB/2006may08peopleSereinManipMona.jpg

        They both have also been uploaded into my Yahoo Photo storage, http://photos.yahoo.com/dmo4433, in the album “2006-May-8 People”. (I deleted the from Sammie since I added Serein’s scan.)