Formula One Grand Prix in Melbourne.

  • Alicia
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2 5:33 PM

      Here's Eric at yesterday's Formula One Grand Prix in Melbourne.

      Click.

    • dmo4433@flash.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 3 12:09 AM

        Sorry I have been MIA lately.  I have just been very busy and sadly have had to neglect some of my hobbies.

        I uploaded a bunch of pictures from the event into my Yahoo Photo storage, http://photos.yahoo.com/dmo4433, in the album “2006-Formula-One-Grand-Prix in Melbourne ”.

        I got the pictures from Anna, aka lickacricket, and leezadee who got hers from rollergirl.  There are 9 biggies from Anna and 8 mediums from Leezadee.

        You can also get to my Yahoo Photo Album by going to the group homepage.

        ...then look for graphic "Extras Mona’s Yahoo Photos".

        If you don't know how to download the full sized pictures from my Yahoo Photo Album, here is a link that shows you "how to":

        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v152/blacklabtx/HowToDownload.jpg

        Mona

        Here's Eric at yesterday's Formula One Grand Prix in Melbourne .

        Click.

      • Julie Kenton
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 3 10:39 AM
          Thanks for the pic. What a hunk of man!

          Alicia <wolviebabe@...> wrote:
          Here's Eric at yesterday's Formula One Grand Prix in Melbourne.

        • NedaPavlešiæ