Thanks to all of you ....

  • joyrvquilter
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2013
      I just wanted to jump in and say Thank You to all of you who ask and answer questions within the group. Between the built-in videos, Yvonne's book and the ongoing Q & A within this group - the learning curve is not painful at all. Yvonne - we love your expertise and appreciate your time in answering each question - sometimes more than once. LOL
      Thank You all.

      Joy