EQStitch Conference 2015

  • ycjmshawca
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2014

      I have uploaded the Registration forms and information for the EQStitch conference in Puyallup, Washington on February 24/25, 2015.  I am accepting registrations now.  Look in the FILES folder for this group for all the information on this conference.  There is a maximum limit of students I can accept for this conference room, so be sure to register early.  All levels of students are welcome to join me for this event.

      Yvonne Menear

      EQ7/EQStitch educator

      Author EQStitch companion book

      http://www.yvonnemenear.com