Re: [EQStitch] Digitizing while I can

  • Anna H. Hester
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 3, 2013
      Now that is what I call being a true friend.  I pray your friend gets better and you take care of yourself.

      I do appreciate all you have done  and are doing for tis group.

      Anna in Central Louisiana

    • cjones_9258
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 3, 2013
        My prayers are with you and your friend, please take care of yourself in the process. Thank you for that you do here and for your neighbor.

        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 3, 2013
          What a good friend you are. I hope she recovers quickly. Take care of yourself too.

          --- In EQStitch@yahoogroups.com, ycjm@... wrote:

          > I have been at the hospital with a very sick neighbor for the last few days. I spend 16 hours a day with her. I have been working on digitizing designs while I can at her bedside. I am monitoring the group, I just don't have time to post much right now. Thanks for understanding.
          >
          > Yvonne Menear
          > EQ7/EQStitich educator
          > Author EQStitch companion book
          > http://www.yvonnemenear.com/
          > http://members.shaw.ca/lmeg/
          > http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC8DhKA7yeR8i3bLJDEcMDg/feed?filter=2

        • Annmarie Morley
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 3, 2013
            Best of wishes to you and your sick neighbor. Hope all is well soon.

            Annmarie

            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 3, 2013

              Our thoughts are with you!

              Kitty

              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 3, 2013
                Sending prayers.

                Quilty Hugs,

                Debi N.
                Grand Rapids, MI

                May God bless you and yours.

                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 3, 2013
                  Yvonne, you are wonderful to spend time with your neighbor. I know how
                  tiring staying at the hospital can be. My husband came home last Friday for
                  the 3rd time since May. He also spent 2 weeks in a care center for rehab
                  before the last hospital stay. He is home now and I've hired a night nurse
                  to care for him at night because I became too worn down.

                  Carol

                  I have been at the hospital with a very sick neighbor for the last few days.
                  I spend 16 hours a day with her. I have been working on digitizing designs
                  while I can at her bedside. I am monitoring the group, I just don't have
                  time to post much right now. Thanks for understanding.

                  Yvonne Menear
                • Jodi
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jul 4, 2013
                    I hope that your friend is well on the mend and you will soon be able to do your stitch out. You are a good friend and neighbor to sit with her I know how hard that can be sitting in a hospital both as a patient and a family member.

                    Jodi
                    Hillsboro, NH

                  • wsharonmckay
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jul 5, 2013
                      Are you still sitting at the "bedside" Yvonne? I remember you mentioning your neighbor at our retreat - she is a fortunate woman to have a neighbor who cares!! Maybe you should design the next retreat :)course while you are set aside for awhile. I have been sitting with my husband for a week at hospital and now he is home but still doing a lot of sitting - trying to do some EQ but at least I look at the emails. Blessings, Sharon