RE: [EQStitch] message help

  • Kitty Sibayan
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 27, 2013

      Sorry We are currently traveling a lot I do want to try the stained glass design but it will be 3 more days till I can work on it.  Have a safe weekend!

      Kitty

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 28, 2013
        I would love to learn to do stained glass patterns. Afraid life is a bit crazy at the moment. But when things settle down a little, I'll be back "with bells on!"
        Linda
      • Marian
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 1, 2013
          I definitely have an interest in Stained Glass.. It is among my favorite type of quilting techniques. I was thinking just the other day as I was learning the brush stroke tool that one could probably use that tool for stained glass. So I definitely would love to learn it.

          Even if others don't wish to learn Stained Glass, it is the learning process that helps us all learn various things. As a for instance, even tho one might never try stained glass, there are techniques you might use making other projects and by learning one thing, you can incorporate it into your ideas for other projects you may do in the future.

          I so wish I could go to Houston.. that's a real downer that I can't, but I am excited for you, as that will give you some great exposure for your future in teaching EQ Stitch. Hugs,

          Marian

          On 6/27/2013 3:23 PM, ycjm@... wrote:

          Thanks to everyone for jumping in and answering each others questions. I like that you research the answer so you can answer correctly for each other. The list has been quiet. I don't see that anyone has shown interest in creating stained glass patterns. Perhaps you are working on them and not satisfied with the results yet. I am stitching some designs to see how they look this weekend in preparation for a class I am teaching next month. My personal challenge is to come up with something new every month for my embroidery club that provides stitch files and a lesson on how to use the stitch file successfully.

          Yvonne Menear
          EQ7/EQStitch educator
          Author EQStitch companion book
          http://www.yvonnemenear.com/
          http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC8DhKA7yeR8i3bLJDEcMDg/feed?filter=2http://members.shaw.ca/lmeg/

        • Margo Reppert
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 1, 2013
            I must have missed the original message about stained glass embroidery. I've seen examples of it and it's beautiful. I would be interested.

            Margo
          • joyrvquilter
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 1, 2013
              Hi Margo - I think it was in reference to Yvonne's post back on June 23rd where she mentioned she was working on creating a Stained Glass block in EQ Stitch.

              Joy