EQ Stitch Program

  • Carol Surzinski
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2013
      Well I broke down and purchased EQ Stitch and the book last night along with a couple other books having to do with EQ.

      I viewed several video's on it last night at EQ site and decided I needed it although I thought for last couple months it was kind of pricey for a plug into EQ7 but now I see the potential in using this program along with other EQ programs.

      Now trying to be patient and wait for it to get here.   :-)
      clsurz