Re: New EQStitch Video 3 Block to Stitches

  • ycjmshawca
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 17 7:52 AM
      I assure you I do not know everything!! I have just had the opprotunity to play with the program while it was being developed this last year. As people ask questions, I go back to my program and see what I can do. I am constantly learning by playing with the program and I expand my knowledge of what can be done with EQStitch by answering questions from others. That is why I love to hear from everyone as to what their concern is with the program and what they are creating with the program. This is what inspires me to keep trying new things myself and then I share it with all of you. Thanks for your confidence in me.

      Yvonne Menear
      EQ7/EQStitch educator
      Author EQStitch companion book
      http://www.yvonnemenear.com/