Re: Hi there!

  • mulleryvonne
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2013
      Yvonne, thanks for your welcome!
      I hope customs will pass my package real fast......
      I follow your advice, and take a look at the lessons and video's first when the software is set at my computer.
      But...I've got some ideas allready in my head.....smile.
      Keep my fingers crossed for a quick shipping.
      Have a nice weekend, and when I'm working with EQstitch, I tell my experiences...
      Yvonne M.

      Question: is it possible to import and trace a picture and make at this way a embroidery design??