Re: Book with software and Yvonne's book question

  • ycjmshawca
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2013
      The EQStitch program is an installation CD disk. There are built in lessons, videos, help screens, and contents you can search and print to help you learn the program. It does not ship with a user manual. The EQStitch companion book is a little extra information on how to use the program. If you like to read as a means of learning, then the EQStitch companion book may be what you want. If you can read information on help screens and watch videos to learn, then the CD disk installation for the program is enough to learn how to use the program. The EQStitch companion book is 120 pages. You can always ask questions here also.

      Yvonne Menear
      EQ7/EQStitch educator
      Author EQStitch companion book
      http://www.yvonnemenear.com/