CHAPTER DONATIONS! - LONG AWAITED

  • Ijeoma O
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 11, 2010

      CHAPTER DONATIONS & OUR 2010 MEDICAL MISSION BROCHURE CAMPAIGN

      Hon. EUSA Chapter Presidents,

      Hon. Enugu USA members,

      Greetings!!

      As you hold your chapter meetings this month to decide on how much you will donate towards this year's medical mission, please consider seriously why we are doing this mission, and why we need to urgently answer the question: what are you doing for others?

      The 2010 Medical Mission is right around the corner.  This is our flagship program and we MUST do our best to support it.  It sure cannot happen without YOU! So please my dear people, let us respond to the humble request/appeal by the Finance Committee and the Medical Mission Team.

      The Chapters are gearing up to start announcing their donations.  As we patiently await the announcement of chapter donations, please remember that the brochure campaign is still on.

      Please reach out to family, friends, colleagues, church members, service providers, lovers of Ndi Enugu and encourage them to subscribe to the Medical Mission Brochure.

      Special Appreciation to Hon. Mrs. Chy Chukwu (Nat'l Secretary); and Hon. Dr. Vitus Ozoke (Chair - Education & Youth Cmte (appt BOD approved and confirmed!)) for their subscription.  Dalu nu! Ndi Oma.

      The goal for the 2010 Medical Mission Brochure is for a minimum of 250 pages!!! Aggressive? May be.  Achievable?  Yes, Of course!  Enugu nwere mmadu!  And we, Ndi Enugu are a very passionate group when it comes to giving.  Please let us show our commitment to supporting this very worthwhile cause, the 2010 Medical Mission – The People’s Mission

      Here is all the info you need:

      Per page Subscription is $100.00

      Here are your 2 contact options:

      To send pictures via email; please send to Hon. Dr. Eric Chukwu

      540-659-9111 @: cirekuhc@...

      You may also send pictures, adverts and payment to Hon. Dr. Chukwu @ the following address:

      Chukwu, Uzo Eric,

      c/o RESSOS, Inc.,

      P.O. Box 2767,

      Stafford, VA 22555-2767

      OR

      To send pictures via email; please send to Hon. Leo Ugwu

      713-503-7129 @:  nwazubike@....
      You may also send pictures, adverts and payment to Hon. Leo Ugwu @ the following address:

      Mr. Leo Ugwu

      8750 Broadway St #2228

      Houston, TX 77061

      Deadline for the pictures, advertisement, and payment is Friday, October 29, 2010.

      Please make all checks payable to:

      ENUGU USA MEDICAL MISSION

      Mail your checks to our National Financial Secretary: Mr. Paul Aniugo @
      Mr. Paul Aniugo
      12714 Gorman Circle,
      Boyds, Md. 20841
      # 240-552-5966

      Thank you all for your continued generosity; and your commitment to serve the under served and under privileged in our beloved Enugu State .

      Regards,

      Engr. Ijeoma Ozoude

      National Publicity Secretary