No Turbo Kits Anywhere!!??

  • Vic Germani <vicgermani@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2003
      Hi,

      Thanks for all of the suggestions for getting turbo kits but nobody
      had the name of a person or place that has them. I know they haven't
      been made for a while but what the heck...they should be out there
      somewhere without having to buy an old machine and take it out.

      Maybe not...
    • Neil Johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2003
        > I know they haven't been made for a while but what the heck...they
        > should be out there somewhere without having to buy an old machine and
        > take it out.

        Well, EMU still sell them, at $495 each though. I guess if you're looking
        for second-hand then you're going to be playing the waiting game...

        Neil
        --
        Neil Johnson :: Computer Laboratory :: University of Cambridge ::
        http://www.njohnson.co.uk http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~nej22