Re: Popcorn Fundraiser Topic

  • christinademey
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2012
      The 20th is fine for us. I will call the Fear Forest today and see if we can set up there on the 20th if you want to do it at night. Let me know, I know they see huge crowds and they might be willing. Exxon is not a bad idea either. Both sales departments will be working that Saturday, I have already talked to a few of them and said I would stick a pre-sale sheet up in both departments and then deliver up there that day. Not to mention many of the timeshare units are checking in and out on Saturdays and will be stopping at Exxon. That might be the best spot if they would be willing.

      I wouldnt want to wait til after Christmas because our final payments have to be made by the end of November (as far as I know) so they can book the airfare, hotel, activities, etc. January would be too late.

      Christina Demey