Dont forget about cupcake Fridays...

  • christinademey
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2012
      Chey said they do cupcake Fridays every Friday. I didnt realize that. We will try to do a few, but missed last week and this week ourselves with everyone being sick. We will send some in next Friday. I think it was about a $9 per person credit last time (about a $4.50 profit over cost each then I guess)but fun for the kids. I am not sure how many were sent in. Good luck kids! :)