Re : Codes about Jesus...

  • Fabrice Bect
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1 9:34 AM
    Hello all,

    I found a new term in the "He explained the crucifixion of Jesus" code:

    This term runs parallel to the axis term and reads "head of the enemy", which is interesting since it is generally believed that the following verse from Genesis is a prophecy foretelling Jesus' crucifixion and its consequence for Satan:

    Genesis 3:15: "And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed; it shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel."

    See also:

    Romans 16:20: "And the God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet."

    Interestingly, in the term "it (or He) shall bruise" in Hebrew is embedded Jesus' name (in red below):

    Gen 3:15 ואיבה אשׁית בינך ובין האשׁה ובין זרעך ובין זרעה הוא ישׁופך ראשׁ ואתה תשׁופנו עקב׃

    The term "enmity" mentioned in Genesis 3:15 also shows up spelled in reverse with a skip of -1 and sharing the same alef with "head" in the expression "head of the enemy, but I left it out.

    I added a report about the odds of this table, but I don't think it is valid since most of terms are not a priori and were found afterward.

    Fab

    De : Fabrice Bect <fabrice_bect@...>
    À : Fab_Codes@yahoogroups.com; Exodus_2006 group <Exodus_2006@yahoogroups.com>; Codes_In_Christ group <Codes_In_Christ@yahoogroups.com>; Bible_Codes_Networking <Bible_Codes_Networking@yahoogroups.com>; ELS_Bible_Codes <ELS_Bible_Codes@yahoogroups.com>
    Envoyé le : Lun 17 janvier 2011, 12h 24min 33s
    Objet : Codes about Jesus...

    Hello all,

    Here are two codes on Jesus Christ I found a few years ago.

    I just spotted an interesting term from the surface text yesterday crossing the axis term in the first one (axis term = He explained the crucifixion of Jesus). This term is "thirty shekels" and it is found in:

    Exodus 38:24: "All the gold that was used for the work in all the work of the sanctuary, even the gold of the offering, was twenty and nine
    talents, and seven hundred and thirty shekels, after the shekel of the sanctuary."

    Interestingly, Jesus was betrayed for thirty pieces of silver by Judas:

    Mat 26:15: 'And he said to them, 'What will you give me, and I will betray Him to you?' And they appointed to him thirty pieces of silver."

    And we are told it was a fulfillment of a prophecy from the Tanakh:

    Mat 27:3: "Then he who had betrayed Him, seeing that He was condemned, sorrowing, Judas returned the thirty pieces of silver again to the chief priests and elders,
    4  saying, I have sinned, betraying innocent blood. And they said, 'What is that to us? You see to that.'
    5  And he threw the pieces of silver down in the temple and departed. And he went and hanged himself.
    6  And the chief priests took the silver pieces, and said, 'It is not lawful to put them into the treasury, because it is the price of blood.'
    7  And they took counsel and bought the potter's field with them, to bury strangers in.
    8  Therefore that field was called, The Field of Blood, to this day.
    9  Then that which was spoken by the prophet was fulfilled, saying, 'And they took the thirty pieces of silver, the price of Him who had been priced, whom they of the children of Israel valued,
    10  and gave them for the potter's field, as the Lord appointed me'."

    This prophecy is in Zechariah (and not in Jeremiah as the Greek version specifies, the original in Aramaic just says "the prophet"):

    Zec 11:12: "And I said unto them: 'If ye think good, give me my hire; and if not, forbear.' So they weighed for my hire thirty pieces of silver
    13  And the LORD said unto me: 'Cast it into the treasury, the goodly price that I was prized at of them.' And I took the thirty pieces of silver, and cast them into the treasury, in the house of the LORD."

    That is, thirty shekels of silver; for it is a rule with the Jews, that when mention is made in Scripture of pieces of silver, without expressing the species, shekels are meant (cf Onkelos, and Jonathan ben Uzziel, in their Targums on Gen 20:16, render pieces of silver, by shekels of silver; so pieces of gold signify shekels of gold: thus the 1700 pieces of gold in Jdg 8:26, are, in the Septuagint, Arabic, and Vulgate Latin versions, called so many shekels of gold; and our version supplies the word "shekels" also, as it does in 2Ch 9:15, and yet some learned men have asserted, that there were no shekels of gold among the Jews, though express mention is made of them in 1Ch 21:25. Thirty shekels of silver were the price of a servant (cf Exo 21:32). Maimonides observes, that the

    "atonement of "servants", whether great or small, whether male or female, the fixed sum in the law is "thirty shekels of good silver", whether "the servant" is worth an hundred pound, or whether he is not worth but a farthing,''

    Exodus 21:32: "If the ox shall push a manservant or a maidservant; he shall give unto their master thirty shekels of silver, and the ox shall be stoned."

    See also:

    Leviticus 27:2: "Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, 'When a man shall make a singular vow, the persons shall be for the LORD by thy estimation.
    3  And thy estimation shall be of the male from twenty years old even unto sixty years old, even thy estimation shall be fifty shekels of silver, after the shekel of the sanctuary.
    4  And if it be a female, then thy estimation shall be thirty shekels.
    5  And if it be from five years old even unto twenty years old, then thy estimation shall be of the male twenty shekels, and for the female ten shekels.
    6  And if it be from a month old even unto five years old, then thy estimation shall be of the male five shekels of silver, and for the female thy estimation shall be three shekels of silver.
    7  And if it be from sixty years old and above; if it be a male, then thy estimation shall be fifteen shekels, and for the female ten shekels'."

    I also found the expression "behold! Jesus" embedded in the coded sentence "the Messiah will make a sin offering for the people's guilt".

    I also repost this code which is the second minimal skip in the Tanakh of "Jesus Christ", since it shares a letter with the same verse as the following code found recently:

    Judges 4:19: "And he said unto her: 'Give me, I pray thee, a little water to drink; for I am thirsty.' And she opened a bottle of milk, and gave him drink, and covered him."

    See the attachments please.

    Fab