Blak Rose May 7 event CANCELLED

  • Magdalena
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2011
      To all friends of Blak Rose, I beg your understanding. I am sans computer right now and couldn't get the information out to all lists. Just this week, we received news of Crown Tourney, I heard from the site manager and we decided to cancel our May 7 event and put our energy behind Crown Tourney.

      By now the good folks in the south may have heard of the cancellation but feel free to post this news to your other lists. It would be a big help to me in getting the word out.

      We look forward to hosting an event next year so, please keep us in mind.

      Yours in Service,
      Magdalena
    • bronwynmgn@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2011
        I am sorry you felt you had to cancel it. I for one HATE going to Crown and was looking forward to going to a quiet local event instead.

        Brangwayna Morgan