Twelfth Night 30 Ct Ruby as prize for Fox and Geese

  • Marc
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2011
      Hi All!!

      Another reminder for the gaming class and competition for Fox and Geese.
      The important thing to remember is I will be teaching this game
      before the competition and ONLY a maximum of twenty of those who take
      part in the class can play in the competition.

      So come and compete. The ruby will go home with someone.

      And that is followed by the Emerald Challenge for a 5.5ct Emerald at
      Bellringers

      Mithgiladan