Free gemstone prize at Bhakail

  • Marc
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2010
      Greetings one and all!!!!

      I am sponsoring a set of events in the Southern Region of the East
      Kingdom with gemstones for prizes.
      The first event is in Bhakail next weekend so if you are near, read on!

      Some have read about my gaming competitions, but now the first of
      those tournaments is only a week away!!!

      Lords and Ladies, I will be presenting my "Quartz Challenge" next
      Saturday, Dec 11th at Bhakail's Yule Event, in the Southern Region of
      the East Kingdom.

      I will hold a class teaching the game "Nine Men's Morris", after
      which I will randomly choose up to twenty to compete.

      The winner will receive a 22.65 ct. Flawless Octagon Sky Blue Quartz.

      This is the first of four competitions with the additional three being:
      - The Ruby Challenge, where the class and competition being the
      game "Fox and Geese" and the prize being a round 30 ct. Ruby
      This to be held at EK Twelfth Night
      - The Emerald Challenge, where the class and competition being the
      game "Alquerques" and the prize being a 5.5ct emerald cut Emerald
      This to be held at Carillion's Bellringers
      - The Grand Challenge.
      The last tournament will be built out of the first three
      and will feature three rounds of play. Each round will be one of the
      above mentioned
      games(9 Men's Morris, Fox and Geese, Alquerques). There
      will be First, Second and Third Prizes for this event.

      The "Third Prize" will be a hand made 9 Men's Morris game
      board and two sets of gemstone playing pieces. The stones are 9 each of cut
      and faceted Amethysts and Citrines(Weight of each piece
      between 24 and 30 ct's).

      The "Second Prize" will be a hand made Fox and Geese game
      board and a set of gemstone playing pieces. The stones are one 29.04 Ct
      Brazil Red Topaz and thirteen 8mm diameter Amber cabochons.

      The "First Prize" will be a hand made Alquerques game board
      and two sets of gemstone playing pieces. The stones are 12 each of cut
      and faceted Blue Sapphires and Rubys(6mm cut stones).

      I hope to see many of you next Saturday at at Bhakail's Yule Event.

      Lord Mithgiladan the Herald, Bell Pursuivant