OT: Sad News

  • Lois Fitzpatrick
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2010
      It is with regret that I (belatedly) report the loss of another member of
      our Society.

      Tamsin Atkinson, known in the Society as Lady Tamsin of Avoca, passed away
      on Sunday, October 24, 2010. She was a patient in a physical rehab facility
      in New York City when she suffered a heart attack.

      She spent much of her SCA life within the Barony of Carillion, where she had
      also been a member of the Forestgate Players.

      She was a caring, funny lady, and she will be missed.

      In sadness,

      Lady Elena Norreys

      Barony of Carillion