Merchants at Bhakail Yule 12/11/2010

  • Shivaun McGoff
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2010
      Forwarded with permission.
      -Siobhan

      Unto the Southern Region, Greetings!

      I'm looking to find out if there are merchants who would wish to ply their
      trade at Bhakail Yule, December 11th (event announcement:
      http://eastkingdom.org/EventDetails.html?eid=2040).

      We will have some space available, but it will be limited. If you think you
      might like to join us, please contact the event steward at
      Bengal(at)tigeraxe(dot)com.

      Thank you!

      -ir

      Ian of Tadcaster