Artisans Challenge

  • Katherine Fling
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010
      Greetings all, and apologies to those who receive this multiple times. It
      is now FIVE days until the Artisans' Challenge, Display and Workshop.
      https://sites.google.com/site/artisanscdw/home

      From the responses and inquiries I've seen so far, it looks like it's going
      to be a good event.

      The menu for the supper board has been posted.

      If you think you're coming, please drop me an email OFF LIST so the supper
      board cook can plan. Thank you.

      Elizabet Marshall, Coordinator