RE: [EKSouth] Scout Demo TW thanks

  • Steven Rosen
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 20, 2010
      Oh bloddy hell, I got the wrong person ....That was supposed to be Nathanial / Johnny Wallace.  My Very Bad!!!!

      Ichabod

      Lord Ichabod,
      Thank you for the thanks, but I wasn't there .
      Cal Urso

      Subject: [EKSouth] Scout Demo TW thanks

      Harken unto all does Lord Ichabod the Tall, of House Grog, send greetings.

      I would like to take a moment and thank a certain group of people that truly saved my demo!!

      Jake (son of Mika) learned how to throw that morning, became an MIT, and stayed with me through the Whole day, throwing like a champ, including all the types of weapons, while I talked to the crowds.  He even helped me sharpen some of the stuff.

      Lord Calogero Urso, from Bhkail, was the only other marshal.  He arrived in time for most of the demo after being sick the night before.

      Lady Raphaela Mascola and Don Pascual del Mar, after fencing all morning, did their best to throw all afternoon so I would have "throwers".

      The archery people that helped me "soften" the targets a little bit on Friday.

      My mother-in-law (Helen) and, of course, my wife, Lady Máirghréad Ghearr, who came running over from the A&S area every time it looked like I needed a hand.

      Thank You All

      Yours in Service to the Dream,
      Lord Ichabod the Tall
      TW, Carillion