OT: An update and two requests

  • Ana Keveney
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2010
      I will not be going to Pennsic this year. My stepdaughter has hired an
      attorney against me. I will need all of my resources. I was really
      looking forward to being among all of my husband's friends, remembering.

      I am so sorry, everyone. My apologies also for duplications, and the sad post in general.

      Gentlemen,
      please have an arm-wrestling match in Wilhelm's name. Ladies,
      especially if you will be at the Court of Love, please extol the
      virtues of my dear love in my stead.

      In remembrance,

      Ana

      Of all tyrannies,
      a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most
      oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under
      omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes
      sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who
      torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so
      with the approval of their own conscience.
      --C.S. Lewis (1898-1963)

      The mediator between head and hands must be the heart!
      --epigraph from Fritz Lang's Metropolis (1927)