Heralds for Ladies of the Rose Tourney

  • Rowen Cloteworthy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2010
      Please feel free to forward to any appropriate list.

      For those heralds or those interested in list heraldry attending the
      Great Pennsic War -

      Countess Svava will again be hosting the Ladies of the Rose Tourney at
      Pennsic, The MoL will open at 11:30 in the Blue List; the tourney
      starts at noon. We have been asked to provide list heralds for this
      Tourney.

      The format is single-elim that rolls into a bear pit. I need a bunch
      of loud voices for the single elim and hope to see some new heralds in
      the list. Even if you haven't heralded before, this is a good
      opportunity to see if you enjoy it.

      Please drop me a note if you think you can help. I look forward to
      seeing you in the lists!

      - Baron Rowen Cloteworthy, Brigantia Principal Herald
    • Rowen Stuffer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30, 2010
        It would help if I gave the date. The tourney will be held on Monday,
        August 9 (Monday of War Week).

        - R.