Re: Guess What Folks!!

  • JLath71794@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 1999
      Where abouts in the paper is it? My daughter is extremely interested.
      Thanks, Juliana
    • GR Auklandus
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 1999
        > From: Linda Krecker-Schkred <rhianwen@...>
        >
        > Look in the Sunday Star Ledger!
        >
        > There is a call for auditions for a local (read New Jersey) shot TV
        pilot
        > based in the Middle Ages.
        >
        > Big Fun!!
        >
        > Mistress Rhianwen

        Hmmm. Medieval History. New Jersey. Somehow they just don't seem to
        belong together...

        Cai
      • Lord Uileag mac Amhairghin
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 1999
          > Hmmm. Medieval History. New Jersey. Somehow they just don't seem to
          > belong together...

          > Cai

          What're you, kidding? Haven't you heard the old slogan? "New Jersey
          and you, perfect together?" <chuckle> Maybe we just have this
          burgeoning, underground medieval low-budget film thing going. Or maybe
          not.
          But hey, if anyone happens to have the article lying about, I'd be
          interested in reading it, since the Sunday papers have already been
          taken from the shelves this morning around here.

          Uileag