Guess What Folks!!

  • Linda Krecker-Schkred
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 1999
      Look in the Sunday Star Ledger!

      There is a call for auditions for a local (read New Jersey) shot TV pilot
      based in the Middle Ages.

      Big Fun!!

      Mistress Rhianwen
    • JLath71794@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 1999
        Where abouts in the paper is it? My daughter is extremely interested.
        Thanks, Juliana
      • GR Auklandus
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 1999
          > From: Linda Krecker-Schkred <rhianwen@...>
          >
          > Look in the Sunday Star Ledger!
          >
          > There is a call for auditions for a local (read New Jersey) shot TV
          pilot
          > based in the Middle Ages.
          >
          > Big Fun!!
          >
          > Mistress Rhianwen

          Hmmm. Medieval History. New Jersey. Somehow they just don't seem to
          belong together...

          Cai
        • Lord Uileag mac Amhairghin
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 1, 1999
            > Hmmm. Medieval History. New Jersey. Somehow they just don't seem to
            > belong together...

            > Cai

            What're you, kidding? Haven't you heard the old slogan? "New Jersey
            and you, perfect together?" <chuckle> Maybe we just have this
            burgeoning, underground medieval low-budget film thing going. Or maybe
            not.
            But hey, if anyone happens to have the article lying about, I'd be
            interested in reading it, since the Sunday papers have already been
            taken from the shelves this morning around here.

            Uileag