Looking for Sigismund Greussen

  • Rowen Cloteworthy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2010
      Greeting to the people of the East -

      On behalf of a submitter from out-Kingdom, I am looking for Sigismund
      Greussen, who registered "Gules, a bear rampant ermine" in March of
      2007.

      Please, if you would, have Sigismund respond to
      Brigantia(at)EastKingdom(dot)org. Thank you.

      - Rowen, Brigantia
    • alys_mackyntoich
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 24, 2012
        Hello all,

        I am trying to locate Sigismund Greussen, who formerly lived (and may still live) in the Barony of Carillion, in an attempt to obtain permission to conflict with his heraldry.

        If Sigismund is still active, or anyone knows how to reach him, can you please have him contact me at alys.mackyntoich@...?

        Thank you,
        Mistress Alys Mackyntoich, Eastern Crown Herald
      • asinou@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 24, 2012
          He is one of mine. I will get word to him.

          Ice

          (mailto:alys.mackyntoich@...) ?