Re: Electronic copy of newsletters

  • JonH
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 1, 2010
      Which is exactly the point. We are loosing money with the print version and so it should be eliminated. If a few copies are necessary to comply with legal requirements they can be printed out or if someone has no access they can pay a small fee to have it mailed to them.
      We save money by eliminating the printed version, increase subscriptions by including it free in the annual membership, and still generate revenue from the advertising rates.
      There is no surprise here, look at our annual budget.
      Electronic copy would be a big cost saver.
      Newspapers are loosing money because they are not changing with the times.
      Jon