October events

  • kathe1@xxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 30, 1999
      Hi.

      I've been trying to find a date for an Athena's Thimble Collegium and I'm
      running into all kinds of date conflicts, so we're pushing it back to the
      fall. Anyone out there know of any events in the Region for October? Has
      a bid for fall Crown been accepted yet, anyone? Do we have a definite
      date for that?

      Thanks.

      Julleran
    • CahanKyle@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 30, 1999
        In a message dated 1/30/99 12:15:48 PM Eastern Standard Time, kathe1@...
        writes:

        << Anyone out there know of any events in the Region for October? >>

        I will be autocratting the annual Montevale Schola for the Lost. We are
        currently shooting for the first weekend in Oct. I will know better by this
        Wednesday after talking to the person in charge of the site we plan to use.

        Cahan Kyle

        Azure two tusks tips crossed in saltire Or.
      • MIKEnJUDYC@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 30, 1999
          Kingdom Crusades is usually somewhere in the middle of Oct. I'll try and find
          out if a date has been set yet.

          Mikhaila
        • nikolich@postoffice.ptd.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 31, 1999
            > I've been trying to find a date for an Athena's Thimble Collegium and I'm
            > running into all kinds of date conflicts, so we're pushing it back to the
            > fall. Anyone out there know of any events in the Region for October? Has a
            > bid for fall Crown been accepted yet, anyone? Do we have a definite date
            > for that?

            Kingdom Crusades is *supposed* to be the Columbus Day
            weekend, but that has not been wholly correct every year. Check
            with Atlantia to see when they have it scheduled this year.

            Crown is to be in the Southern Region, but the bids are not even
            due yet. For some reason, the law that Crown has to be set 6
            months earlier has been recinded and this is the prime problem
            that that produces.

            Crown (if the Royalty care to adhere to Kingdom law at all) is
            supposed to be either the last weekend in October or the alternate
            date is to be the first weekend in November.

            Coronation is to be either the last weekend in September or the
            alternate date it to be the first weekend in October.

            How about adding this to your Michaelmas event? It would give us
            something to do while the fighters are busy.

            Thorkatla

            Be good and you will be lonesome.
            --- Mark Twain (1835-1910)
          • kathe1@xxxx.xxx
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 2, 1999
              >How about adding this to your Michaelmas event? It would give us
              >something to do while the fighters are busy.
              >

              >Thorkatla

              A couple of problems with that. Gabrielle said she has a deadline and
              can't do it til October. And there may not be a Michaelmas this year.
              Alexandra is getting married that day and that will cut our already small
              staff by a few more people.

              Julleran