Re: Digest Number 87

  • Becky Stonecypher
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 1999
      I just wanted to voice another "I agree" that the SR should be a
      principality because I have seen people who like myself have been a
      service to the Kingdom, and because there are so many people in a
      kingdom,the ones doing all the work may get recognized by the locals,
      but that is as far as the recognition goes. To illustate, it's like
      having a classroom of 20 kids compared to 200. In the larger
      class(Kingdom) people may not recieve the credit that they deserve, but
      if you break the 200 class into smaller classes,the smaller classes
      have a better chance of having the teachers say good job. With more
      teachers more people will have a better chance of learning.

      Lady Sara Rebecca Archer
    • GR Auklandus
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 30, 1999
        > From: "Becky Stonecypher" <bstonecypher@...>
        >
        > I just wanted to voice another "I agree" that the SR should be a
        > principality because I have seen people who like myself have been a
        > service to the Kingdom, and because there are so many people in a
        > kingdom,the ones doing all the work may get recognized by the locals,
        > but that is as far as the recognition goes. To illustate, it's like
        > having a classroom of 20 kids compared to 200. In the larger
        > class(Kingdom) people may not recieve the credit that they deserve,
        but
        > if you break the 200 class into smaller classes,the smaller classes
        > have a better chance of having the teachers say good job. With more
        > teachers more people will have a better chance of learning.
        >
        > Lady Sara Rebecca Archer

        So, do make sure you add your opinion to the straw poll at the
        Proposed Principality Web site
        (http://members.plexi.com/barrensands/srpp.htm). And/or look up one
        of the friendly paper poll takers at some southern regional event.
        Like EKU.

        Cai

        ==

        "...your love life's DOA!
        It's like you're always stuck in second gear,
        and it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or your year."
        - "Friends" theme song